Thursday 16 April 2015

Last Post! (For Now)



So my required blog posts for school are finally coming to an end. I’ve honestly enjoyed being able to pass off Netflix as homework while being able to show you guys some of my favourite series. On top of Netflix I also subscribe to Crave, HBO and use On-Demand/PVR almost every day. So if anyone is interested in my opinions or recommendations of other shows I will definitely write more in the future!

A few of the shows that I have been watching recently include: Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, Arrow, The Flash, Castle, Bones, Vikings, Orphan Black, The Blacklist, Person of Interest, Men at Work and many others. These series are all currently still running and I usually watch the new episodes on a weekly basis, sometimes it’s hard to keep up! All I can hope for is that television as a medium continues to thrive and the writers are able to keep coming up with new and interesting ideas.

I honestly hope that I was able to expose you to at least one series that you might consider watching. I enjoyed going back and watching the first few episodes of each series as I was writing these and even ended up continuing for a couple seasons longer than I needed.

I always get excited these days when I end up finding a show with multiple seasons I had either never given a chance or heard of which I end up enjoying! There’s always that feeling of wanting more when you end finishing or catching up with a new show.  There are a couple reboot series that I am excited for which have yet to be released. X-Files and Heroes are both getting revisited in spinoff series with many of the same characters from the original casts.  I also heard the Breaking Bad is planning a movie based off the series which should be interesting to see where it picks up and who it based upon.

Anyways I’ll say it again it was fun writing these for you guys and if you ever want me to post more I will!

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment