Wednesday 11 March 2015

About Me & This Blog




Everybody and their mother these days has a Netflix addiction, me included.
Hello, My name is Jackson and I am a Netflix addict. I’m sure many people can relate to that feeling of finding a new show and binge watching every season before you realize that 3 days have gone by without eating or sleeping while you have immersed yourself into whatever universe is on the other side of your television screen. Everyone has their preferences on what they like to watch and there are many obvious titles that I won’t need to talk about but the purpose of this Blog is to share my opinions on certain Netflix series that I think are worth watching. As easy as it is to use American Netflix (which admittedly has many other new and exciting titles) I will only write about series that appear on the Canadian version. I watch everything from crime dramas to sitcoms to Sci-Fi depending on what catches my interest at any given point.


I watch everything that I can with subtitles so that I can pick up on the little things that might be written in the script but not as present on the screen. For example what someone says on the other end of the telephone or what song is playing on the radio that might have some hidden meaning. To be honest I probably watch too much “TV” and I’ve seen so many series now that I try to analyze and pick up on foreshadowing or metaphors. I often find myself finishing every season of a show but the last and leaving it for another time, I guess I just don’t like stories to end. There are many series on Netflix which I have tried to get into and ended up not being interested in so any of the ones that I will write about I have watched through at least once and have really enjoyed. Hopefully my recommendations can help you find something enjoyable to watch that you might have skipped in your queue .

-Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment